PrepareToEncode - Error C00D0035
manoj
2009-09-03 09:22:06 UTC
Hi All,

I am new to using this Windows Media SDK, had a couple of questions, any
help would be really great..

I am trying the samples that come with this sdk

->Encoding a File (C++): This works fine...

->Streaming to a Windows Media Server (C++): Here I am facing an issue when
calling PrepareToEncode(), it throws the error 0xC00D0035. The method
actually returns -1072889803.

Followed all the steps/set all pre-conditions mentioned in the sample...

I couldn't find out what this error code really means...there is not
documentation on this error code. On searching on the net, I found some
links associating this error code to Windows Media Player and said that
proxy settings were not correct. Not sure if it applies in this context too..
.

Please let me know if any more information is required...

Thanks,
Niranjan

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1396-1.aspx
vision sky
2010-09-08 04:05:51 UTC
Cannot find valid source plugin to support specified source ;It was not possible to find a valid source plug-in for the specified source.
Post by manoj
Hi All,
I am new to using this Windows Media SDK, had a couple of questions, any
help would be really great..
I am trying the samples that come with this sdk
->Encoding a File (C++): This works fine...
->Streaming to a Windows Media Server (C++): Here I am facing an issue when
calling PrepareToEncode(), it throws the error 0xC00D0035. The method
actually returns -1072889803.
Followed all the steps/set all pre-conditions mentioned in the sample...
I could not find out what this error code really means...there is not
documentation on this error code. On searching on the net, I found some
links associating this error code to Windows Media Player and said that
proxy settings were not correct. Not sure if it applies in this context too..
.
Please let me know if any more information is required...
Thanks,
Niranjan
url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1396-1.aspx
A Comparison of Managed Compression Algorithms
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/71485ecc-2d2d-435a-9c35-3d12b279f9ae/a-comparison-of-managed-compression-algorithms.aspx