Trouble Downlloading Windows Media Player 11 SDK
r***@gmail.com
2008-03-12 14:57:54 UTC
Hello,

I am trying to download the Windows Media Player 11 SDK, using the
following link :

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsmedia/bb190327.aspx (the
first link on this page)

Am not able to download it. Can anybody tell me another link for the
download.

Thanks
Ratna
The March Hare [MVP]
2008-03-12 15:09:54 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsmedia/bb190327.aspx (the
first link on this page)
Am not able to download it. Can anybody tell me another link for the
download.
The link is broken. You can report it using the Contact Us at the bottom
of the original page.

The most recent SDK is here:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/bb980924.aspx

- it is the first link and will work with VS2k8

- the second link is to the Vista version

[ I found this page using Google ]
--
Please read this before replying:
1. Dshow & posting help: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm
3. Benefit others: follow up if you are helped or you found a solution
unknown
2009-12-14 06:54:29 UTC
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=000a16f5-d62b-4303-bb22-f0c0861be25b&displaylang=en

The March Hare [MVP] wrote:

Re: Trouble Downlloading Windows Media Player 11 SDK
12-Mar-08

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:57:54 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

The link is broken. You can report it using the Contact Us at the bottom
of the original page.

The most recent SDK is here:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/bb980924.aspx

- it is the first link and will work with VS2k8

- the second link is to the Vista version

[ I found this page using Google ]
--
Please read this before replying:
1. Dshow & posting help: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm
2. Trim & respond inline (please don't top post or snip everything)
3. Benefit others: follow up if you are helped or you found a solution

On Wednesday, March 12, 2008 11:09 AM
The March Hare [MVP] wrote:

Re: Trouble Downlloading Windows Media Player 11 SDK
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:57:54 -0700 (PDT), ***@gmail.com wrote:

The link is broken. You can report it using the Contact Us at the bottom
of the original page.

The most recent SDK is here:

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsserver/bb980924.aspx

- it is the first link and will work with VS2k8

- the second link is to the Vista version

[ I found this page using Google ]
--
Please read this before replying:
1. Dshow & posting help: http://tmhare.mvps.org/help.htm
2. Trim & respond inline (please don't top post or snip everything)
3. Benefit others: follow up if you are helped or you found a solution

On Wednesday, March 12, 2008 9:41 PM
ratnasingha wrote:

Trouble Downlloading Windows Media Player 11 SDK
Hello,

I am trying to download the Windows Media Player 11 SDK, using the
following link :

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsmedia/bb190327.aspx (the
first link on this page)

Am not able to download it. Can anybody tell me another link for the
download.

Thanks
Ratna

Viewing Tech-Ed 2005 Content for Non-Attendees
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/c58c2549-108d-4ea6-bdca-a04feac064b2/viewing-teched-2005-cont.aspx