DVD audiotrack/captions switch C#
Freezzz
2010-01-21 09:27:01 UTC
I'm using AxWMPLib.AxWindowsMediaPlayer control for playing DVD in my
application. And since in Windows 7 you can not use third-party codecs
for DVD playback in WMF, I was wondering is there any way to change
audio track and subtitles in C#?

OS: Windows 7
Media: DVD ( .vob )
Freezzz
2010-01-21 13:25:08 UTC
Post by Freezzz
I'm using AxWMPLib.AxWindowsMediaPlayer control for playing DVD in my
application. And since in Windows 7 you can not use third-party codecs
for DVD playback in WMF, I was wondering is there any way to change
audio track and subtitles in C#?
OS: Windows 7
Media: DVD ( .vob )
Ok, solved Audio track problem:
IWMPControls wmpcontrols = player.Ctlcontrols;
IWMPControls3 wmpcontrols3 = (IWMPControls3)wmpcontrols;
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd563194%28VS.85%29.aspx

But still no clue on subtitles/captions.